We all want to live like Jimmy Buffett. Sailing around the Carribbean, stopping by a tiny island to see friends at this shack of a restaurant or that rickety bar but where do you park your cruiser?
Located 155 miles southeast of the Florida coastline, Nassau is the capital city of a 700-island archipelago, and is the gateway to a boater’s paradise of idyllic islands set in the crystal-clear Caribbean sea. Situated at the eastern mouth of Nassau’s beautiful harbor, The Pointe Marina features 49 slips designed for deepwater vessels of up to 150ft.
This private marina features the latest facilities and amenities, such as:
- 24-hour manned security to monitor identity of boat traffic and all persons entering the marina
- VHF radio channel monitoring from 7:00am to 7:00pm daily
- Dockside WiFi
- Electrical service available; 110 volts and 220 volts, 100 amp and 100 amp 3-phase, 200A service with 277/480v for large ships
- Waste removal and water quality control
- Dockside shower, toilet and laundry facilities
- Daily checks in owner’s absence, including power and waterlines
- Floating dock area for tender boats
- Private dining and delivery service available
- Mail service, message and delivery service available
- Telephone service and cable TV available
- Friendly staff to greet new arrivals and to provide assistance and direction while docking
- Luggage assistance on arrival and departure
- Nautical provisions and sundries at the nearby convenience store
Steps from your dock slip is The Pointe, a world-class lifestyle, entertainment and residential development, including the residences at Margaritaville Beach Resort, Nassau, Bahamas. And as an owner of a residence, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase one of the slips within this private marina.
If you’re interested in learning more about The Pointe Marina, or in learning more about ownership opportunities at Margaritaville Beach Resort, Nassau, Bahamas, please contact our sales team, or fill out the form on the side of this page.